1231G Glitter Coat Jig Dancer Blades (5pk)
(011) Silver Sparkle (Nickel blade with silver flake)
(024) Sapphire Blue (Metallic Blue blade with blue flake)
(069) Blazing Craw (Metallic Orange blade with red & gold flake)
(071) Bluegill (Green Pumpkin blade with purple & blue flake)
(085) Chartreuse Shad (Metallic Chartreuse blade with green & gold flake)
(088) Black n Blue (Black blade with blue flake)
(140) White w/ Silver Glitter (White blade with silver flake)
(142) Hot Chartreuse w/ Gold Glitter (Chartreuse blade with gold flake)
(155) Watermelon w/ Red Glitter (Metallic Green blade with red flake)
(215) Red w/ Red Glitter (Metallic Red blade with red flake)
Ratings & Reviews
by Bass Blaster 269
If you want some extra flash, these are the ticket. The flash on the "bluegill" and the "black and blue" is subtle, so works great for bass. Thanks, my lures look awesome and I am catching more fish with them. Can't wait to try some other colors too.
best paint job/ best colors anywhere!
Without question, the best painted blades on the market. The bluegill blade is killer when matched with a green pumpkin Bass Acadamy skirt for smallmouth bass. You wont find these in the store anywhere!!!
Looks natural in the water
I like these because they look very natural in the water. Just enough sparkling to attract fish but not to spook them. Try some. I like the bluegill color the best. Good addition, Thanks.