• Home
  • 1680 Mega-Flash ProSkirts

1680 Mega-Flash ProSkirts

1 Review
$4.99
SKU: 1680
Sales Unit: Each
$4.99

This item is In Stock

The Mega-Flash ProSkirts are made of tinsel material and are pre-tied onto a brass collar for quick and easy assembly. Simply slide them on or off your wire shaft or line with no additional rigging or tying necessary, will fit up to .062" wire shafts. Choose from many popular patterns that feature blends of natural and holographic fibers for a highly reflective and natural finish the fish are sure to notice. Fibers are approx. 8-9” in length, providing for a 4 ½” finished skirt. Use 2 skirts separated by a spacer for added length and fullness.

Skirts are sold individually, 1 per pack.
Each

Ratings & Reviews

1 review

  • 4 stars
  • 0 reviews
  • 3 stars
  • 0 reviews
  • 2 stars
  • 0 reviews
  • 1 star
  • 0 reviews

The real deal..

by

These are the real deal for tying buck tails. These are not only a time saver for replacing a mangled skirt, they are also cost effective compared to stocking several colors of mag flash and tying collars. I buy 95% of my lure parts from LPO, but only because the other 5% they don't sell....Like plastic tubing for line-thru rigging soft bait, and lead heads with spring coils to mount big soft baits (like super sized Lowen line-thru shad heads, hint..hint.)